Monday 6 May 2013

The European Union's new propaganda video: "They called me Herman"



"THEY CALLED ME HERMAN"!

The European Union has published a new propaganda video, starring the SchuBarRom Trio (presidents Van Rompuy, Barroso and Schulz), each of them praising their own work. The completely useless video, which has been viewed a whopping 3500 times (probably mainly by EU staff) , at 6,43, includes one memorable moment, when Haiku Herman Van Rompuy describes his first European Council meeting:

"But I was surprised the first time I took part as Belgian Prime Minister that everyone was on first name terms. I suddenly had to say Nicolas, Angela, they called me Herman."

"It's quite a strange experience."


PS
From a citizen's point of view, the really "strange experience" is watching the endless line of useless EU "summits", where "Herman" meets "Angela", "Nicolas", François and the rest.  

No comments: